Thursday, December 12, 2019

innocuous.

You write when it suits you, thinking it's innocuous. It isn't to me.

I can't even explain why I allow such access. I know the feelings have faded. At least that is the case for me. But there's a tether, a something. It's quite ambiguous. Something I can't quite explain.

I've cut you off before.

My bigger question is- why? What is it you're seeking? You know I won't come back. You know I only think of you when you reach out.  That's all it is- think, and let it go. So why reach out?

Questions I won't have answered, and I don't care to pursue. I'm curious, it's true. Not curious enough to pursue it.

You wish me the best, tell me you think of me often. What is it you're hoping to convey? I could tell you to stay away from me, give me peace. So why don't I? I can't answer that today either.

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than us.

    (By the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to discover if this short quiz can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete