Sunday, February 16, 2020

permission.

Break my heart. I'm giving you permission.

To say the things I fear, the things I hope... maybe even the things I dream.

I don't want to be frightened. I can't live with the idea I didn't take the leap, be open to the risk.


And even though I feel that pain in my chest- the one quickly followed by placing my hand there, to try and soothe what I'm feeling- I know I'm making the right choice.


The let go has happened- even as a type, and the tears stream freely, I just know. I know.


The cataclysmic shift wasn't when I realized I fell in love with you. I only just realized it's because I finally let go. Knowing you can hurt me, and I can hurt you. Knowing if this doesn't work, it isn't because I failed somehow. I've been true.

And so I love you freely.

Even as my breath catches, and I tremble, there's been release.


So go on ahead, break my heart. I'm giving you permission.





2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Do you want to start making money??

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's painless and it works on everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Then learn this proven hack

    and become 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete