Thursday, February 20, 2020

pre-conditioning.

I catch myself thanking you for things I possibly shouldn't. Simple acts of kindness, gestures anyone who cares for another person should expect. This doesn't take away from when you take it further, and go beyond. Of course I'm thankful for those moments- far more so.

It's the basic ones that give me pause. It means I've allowed for less.

I have to own my part, I'm not a victim here. It started with a lack of self esteem, self worth. An allowance for less than I've ever deserved.

If I built them up, I'd somehow build up all I was missing in myself.

Now I'm healthier than I was before, and yet- I'm far too surprised by things you do. I'm not sure if I imagine you're taken aback looks at times, or if my mind reshapes the moments.

How many times did I let someone take advantage of what I have to give? How many times did I take far less than I deserved, thinking I should take what I could get?

I deserve the world, and to want to help enhance someone else's.

I have to take the time to remember that, time and time again.

Talk about a simple act of kindness for myself.

re-conditioning.

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete