Tuesday, June 26, 2018

no, don't rush.

" I burn, I pine, I perish.." -The Taming of the Shrew

I can't help but laugh at myself. Has it even been this long for me to make the leap to the next step? Patience has never been my strong suit.

I kiss you, oh so lightly- does it do to you what it does to me? Is it one sided?

I've never been left to wonder like this. I've never prolonged this stage. My mind wanders at the possibilities.

What happens when we do touch? What happens when we do break? Will we... or... what if we never do? So many questions.

My mind wants so much more- so does the rest of me. Intellectually stimulated in all the ways I'm used to physically- what are you doing so differently?

Wait- you're worth the wait. I can feel it. So am I. Go against the tide, don't rush.

Be different to feel different. Change the "game" to change the result.

Penny for your thoughts. What are you thinking? Feeling? No, don't tell me. I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment